Are you graduating in 2016??
If you are, you can be a representative for Carmen Reese Photography!!
I AM LOOKING FOR SEVERAL BRIGHT, OUTGOING SENIORS TO REPRESENT CARMEN REESE PHOTOGRAPHY!
If you are going into the new school year as a senior and will be graduating high school in 2016 or know of someone who is and want to be a senior rep, then check out the information below and email Carmen Reese Photography for more info at email@example.com!
WHAT DOES BEING A SENIOR REP FOR CARMEN REESE PHOTOGRAPHY REQUIRE?
What do you get for being a Senior Rep
- Reps receive 2 FREE sessions!!! A stylized senior portrait session (between 1-2 hours, up to 3 outfit changes and up to 2 locations) for FREE during Summer 2015 where you will receive 20+ watermarked photos!
- A second Free Group session with hair and makeup done professionally with all the Senior Reps. during the summer.
- You will receive 50 personalized referral cards from your session to give to friends and classmates with your name, your portrait, and my business information.
- A Senior Rep spotlight blog post, featuring you, and your hobbies & interests! Along with a blog post of the group senior session.
- Your favorite photos to share on social networking sites.
- Your very own online web gallery!
- Custom Facebook cover layout with your featured photos.
- 20% off on your final order.
- 24 free wallets
Senior Rep Requirements
- You must currently be an up and coming senior, graduating in 2016.
- You must live within 25 miles to Huntersville (Not sure if you qualify? Just ask!)
- Have great style, an outgoing personality and enjoy being in front of the camera.
- Have a online social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest…etc.) and use any pictures from your session gallery as your profile picture on all your media presence for a portion of your senior year.
- Agree to tell your friends and classmates about Carmen Reese Photography and share your senior portraits with them.
- Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form.
- You and your parents must agree to promote only Carmen Reese Photography for your senior portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire 2015/2016 school year.
- Become a fan of the Carmen Reese Photography in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+
- You are responsible for sending Carmen Reese Photography a minimum of 3 referrals. These referrals must book a package, pay for, and complete their session by December 15 th 2015 for printing pursoses. *Any type of session package Carmen Reese Photography offers counts as a referral!*
- If a minimum of 3 referrals is not met by April 30st 2016, you will be responsible to pay for 50% of your full senior session fee ($150).
What other bonuses are there for you?
- 3 referrals pays for your session in full!
- If you get 5 referrals that book & pay for their session, you will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card.
- If you get 10 referrals…you get an iPad Mini
Your friends can earn too !
- Every friend that you refer to Carmen Reese Photography receives 24 free wallets in your name.
- Every friend that your referral refers to Carmen Reese Photography receives a $25 Visa card. All they have to do is mention your name.
How about some fun!!
Terms and Conditions
You only receive credit for referrals during the duration of the referral program,which runs from May 1st 2015 – April 30th 2016. Your scheduled senior session must be completed by December 15th 2015 due to printing purposes.
Parents or legal guardians of the Senior Rep must sign a model release, allowing us to use your images for advertising purposes. A valid Senior Portrait Rep Referral Card must be presented by the referral in order to receive credit for the referral. All referred clients will receive 24 free wallets with a valid referral card.
Interested students should email Carmen by June 15th, 2015. Reps will be chosen by Carmen Reese Photography. Reps will be contacted if chosen and also announced on the Carmen Reese Photography Website and Facebook page.
No more than 3 reps will be chosen from each school.
Interested? I hope so! Here’s what you do next.
Send us an email to apply for the Carmen Reese Photography Senior Rep Program. Email Carmen Reese Photography with a little information about yourself, what school you attend what will be your ideal senior session and how do you think you would like to refer Carmen Reese Photography to your friends. Please don’t forget to add a picture and your contact information.
POSITIONS WILL FILL QUICKLY SO EMAIL ME TODAY!!
Know anyone who is a Senior? Share this information with them!
Question? Send me an email at